Our curriculum at Aldermaston CE Primary School is rooted in our school vision.
- It is designed for enjoyment, enrichment and challenge to create conditions where children can grow and thrive
- It recognises the uniqueness of each child and values diversity
- It is delivered through precisely sequenced units of work which deliver key knowledge and develop specific skills
- Reading and oracy are the common threads running through our entire curriculum and this is reflected in our use of appropriate texts, language rich environments and the expectations of effective learning dialogue
- It includes opportunities for children to remember, retrieve and practise so they can embed learning securely to prepare them for their next steps
we hope you can find all the information you need on our curriculum pages. If you would like any more information or have any questions, please email our office at email@example.com.